Individual sessions : $250
Collections : start at $850
First Year Plans : start at $2000
|Prints, product and digitals not included, but available for purchase at your |
Viewing and Ordering Appointment.
|Collections include the session + a product credit or album with matching digitals.||I offer three first year plans. All include 3 sessions plus a complimentary 15-minute maternity session + a product credit or album with matching digitals.|
* Please note! I am possibly different from other photographers you've worked with as I place importance on printing your images to enjoy them. You'll receive the matching digital file with anything purchased, but how many sessions have you had where you received the digital gallery and did virtually nothing with them besides look at them on your computer once in a great while?Maybe, just maybe, you got your act together and printed a few 5x7s. To me, that's a waste of time and money. I don't just send you the gallery of images when we are done, I come back and go through everything with you and help you make decisions. If you still only want the digitals, then digital collections are available. See the process below.
The photographs that contain moments are what you will look at in 5, 10, 20 years, cherish and grow nostalgic over. Of course I'll shoot the traditional, but know that your photographs will be a slice of your life; messy rooms and all.
All sessions have a $250 creative fee. Albums, wall art and prints all include the matching digitals, and are available a la carte at your Viewing + Ordering Appointment. I am passionate about printed products. Click to view some of my favorite products I offer. Clients tend to invest a minimum of $800.
Expectant parents! My Baby's First Year package is perfect for you. Three session collections start at $2000 and include a various number of digital images, prints and an album. Email me for a detailed price sheet.
The Portrait Experience:
- Connect with Kara to talk about the portrait experience and see if you are a good fit for each other.
- Second, we'll chat about your session. We'll go over location, timing and what you want to do with the images. We can meet at your home or talk over FaceTime or email. I'll show you the albums and wall art I offer and we can look at walls where you may want to hang wall art. This meeting really helps make our Viewing and Ordering Appointment go more efficiently.
- Next comes the shoot! A session generally lasts about an hour. We laugh, goof around and generally just have fun. Feel free to bring out activities, costumes, toys, books...
- Then comes your Viewing + Ordering Appointment, which is held a few days later at your home. You'll view a slideshow of your images. I'll come with wall mock-ups, guide you through the ordering process and explain the best ways to showcase your images in your home, based on your life and style. We'll finalize your order at this time. Albums and wall art are my most popular items.
- The final step is your art delivery! All wall art is professionally installed so it is DONE and ready to be enjoyed!
What to wear? Click here for family portraits clothing ideas. But please ... puhlease ... whatever you do, don't show up in matching outfits.
My style of head shots is more natural. The background can be a cool brick wall, a fundoor, a white wall or just a blurred out scene behind you. Head shots are done on location - which may be at your office or a favorite spot downtown.
I have two options for head shots:
Short and Sweet: $150/person, 15 minutes long and include one hi-res digital file. Great for updating an old head shot.
A Little More: $300/person, 45minutes and includes two hi-res digital files. This gives you more images to choose from, and as well as a variety of clothing and locations. Perfect for updating your website, dating profile, social media and brand with different images. Additional digital files are $100/each.
Want more info?