The photographs that contain moments are what you will look at in 5, 10, 20 years, cherish and grow nostalgic over. Of course I'll shoot the traditional, but know that your photographs will be a slice of your life; messy rooms and all.
All sessions (family, couples, baby) are $250. Albums, wall art, image boxes and digital collections are available a la carte at your Premiere + Ordering Session. Click to view some of my favorite products I offer.
- Custom Albums start at $800, and include some or all of the digital collection.
- Custom Wall Art starts at $350, and include the digital file of each image.
- Gift Prints (8x10 or smaller) start at $25.
Expectant parents! My Baby's First Year package is perfect for you. Three session packages start at $650. Email me for a detailed price sheet.
The Portrait Experience:
- First, we'll chat over the phone about your session - location, timing and what you want to do with the images.
- Next comes the shoot! A session generally lasts about 45 minutes to an hour. We laugh, goof around and generally just have fun. Feel free to bring activities, costumes, toys, books...
- The final step is the Premiere + Ordering Session, which is held either in your home or at my studio. You'll get to view a slideshow of your edited images, as well as check out samples of the products I offer. I'll guide you through the ordering process and explain the best way to showcase your images in your home, based on your life and style. We'll finalize your order at that time.
What to wear? Click here for family portraits clothing ideas. But please ... puhlease ... whatever you do, don't show up in matching outfits.
My style of head shots is more natural. I don't use fake backgrounds, instead I use what we have, which could be brick, a cool door, a white wall or just a blurred out scene behind you. Head shots are done in my studio in the Art District on Santa Fe or on location - which may be at your office or a favorite spot downtown.
I have two options for head shots:
Short and Sweet: $150/person, 15 minutes long and include one hi-res digital file. Great for updating an old head shot.
A Little More: $300/person, 60 minutes and includes two hi-res digital files. This gives you more images to choose from, and clothing and locations to photograph. Perfect for updating your website, social media and brand with different images. Additional digital files are $100/each.
There is special pricing for 5 or more head shots done at one session.
I am convinced that shooting your wedding as a photojournalist – shooting your day as it unfolds, sneaking candids of guests, and capturing the little moments between the bride and groom – is the only way to accurately tell the story of your special day.
Coverage starts at $4200. Special elopement pricing available. Please email me for a detailed price sheet. Elopements begin at $1000.
All coverage includes:
- high-resolution, edited digital files
- a second photographer
- a private online photo gallery
- a few other fun things
- Some packages include an engagement shoot, a wedding album and/or parent albums.