I am convinced that shooting your wedding as a photojournalist – shooting your day as it unfolds, sneaking candids of guests, and capturing the little moments between the bride and groom – is the only way to accurately tell the story of your special day.
Coverage starts at $4200. Special elopement pricing available. Please email me for a detailed price sheet. Elopements begin at $1000.
All coverage includes:
- high-resolution, edited digital files
- a second photographer
- a private online photo gallery
- a few other fun perks
- Some packages include an engagement shoot, a wedding album and/or parent albums.
The photographs that contain moments are what you will look at in 5, 10, 20 years, cherish and grow nostalgic over. Of course I'll shoot the traditional, but know that your photographs will be a slice of your life; messy rooms and all.
All sessions (family, couples, baby) are $250. Albums, wall art, image boxes and digital collections are available a la carte at your Premiere + Ordering Session.
- Gift Prints (8x10 or smaller) start at $20
- Custom Wall Art starts at $300, and include the digital file of each image.
- Custom Albums start at $800, and include some or all of the digital collection
Expectant parents! My Baby's First Year package is perfect for you. Three session packages start at $650. Email me for a detailed price sheet.
The Portrait Experience:
- First, we'll chat over the phone about your session - location, clothing and what you want to do with the images.
- Next comes the shoot! A session generally lasts about an hour. We laugh, read, goof around and generally just have fun.
- The final step is the Premiere + Ordering Session, which is held either in your home or at my studio. You'll get to view a slideshow of your edited images, as well as check out samples of the products I offer. I'll guide you in ordering and explain the best way to showcase your images in your home, based on your life and style.
What to wear? Click here for family portraits clothing ideas. But please ... puhlease ... whatever you do, don't show up in matching outfits.
My style of head shots is more natural. I don't use fake backgrounds, instead I use what we have, which could be a brick wall, a cool door or just a blurred out scene behind you. My head shots are done in my studio in the Art District on Santa Fe or on location - which may be at your office or a favorite spot downtown.
All head shots are $150/person, 15 minutes long and include one hi-res digital file. If you'd like a longer session, it is $250, 45 minutes and includes one hi-res digital file. There is special pricing for 5 or more head shots done at once. Additional digital files are $80/each.