Wedding Venue and Vendor Recommendations
Brides often ask me for suggestions on wedding venues and vendors in Denver and around Colorado.
Some of these recommendations I used on my wedding day, some I've worked with and others I've just met and loved.
- Devil's Thumb Ranch: A luxury ranch resort tucked in a valley near Winter Park. Horses roam in the pasture and you have plenty of options for indoor and outdoor ceremony and receptions. It can handle a large range of guests from elopements to 200+ guests.
- Mile High Station: This cement, iron and brick event center in Denver used to be an old navy shipping warehouse. It's industrial and modern with a lot of space and a huge bar.
- Space Gallery: This newly built art gallery is a modern space with indoor and outdoor space in Denver. It's perfect for a wedding of about 100.
- Pastures of Plenty: A 35-acre organic vegetable, herb and cut flower farm nestled in the foothills of Boulder. A laidback, natural atmosphere.
- Planet Bluegrass: Located in Lyons, Colorado, this space features numerous secluded areas along the St. Vrain River and its beautiful backdrop of hundred-foot redstone cliffs.
Wedding Dress Shops